Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Love Me if You Dare



Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone! Lately I've been following the upcoming drama "Love Me If You Dare" also known as "He is Coming, Close Your Eyes" adapted from the book《他来了,请闭眼》. Close Your Eyes was one of the first books that got me into reading Chinese novels so depending on whether the drama is good, I will likely recap/summarize it.



The basic premise of the book is girl is employed part-time by a high IQ/low EQ criminal profiler. They work together to solve crimes and their relationship develops from there.

One of my favorite pets of all time from novels is Chen Mo (male lead Bo Jin Yan's tortoise). His name, Chen Mo, literally means silent/taciturn. I even contemplated buying a tortoise after reading this novel... only to find that tortoises live better in a fixed enclosure--in contrast to Chen Mo in the book. They cannot be litter trained and need 24/7 heat source in case they get cold.

With Wallace Huo and Sandra Ma as the male and female leads respectively, I'm pretty excited to watch this drama. I used to be a huge Wallace fan back in his Dolphin Bay days, but lately not so much. Hopefully this drama will turn things around.

Can't believe they finished filming at the end of August and it's already airing in October! Anyways, here's the trailer. (Air date: October 15)


No comments:

Post a Comment