Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Love Me if You Dare - Trailer Translation


Here's a link to all of the official trailers for Love Me if You Dare (他来了,请闭眼). The one on the top from the link is the angst-filled final trailer release, middle one is titled 'the sweet trailer', and the one on the bottom is the first trailer release. 

After some searching, I couldn't find an English subbed translation for the trailer so I translated the sweet trailer since it was readily available on youtube. (Trailer at the end of post)




Bo Jin Yan
My time is not to be wasted with useless things. 
I need someone to tend to trivial matters for me. 


Jian Yao
You're Mr. Bo, right?

Xun Ran
(0:15) How was the interview?

Jian Yao
This job is definitely mine. 


Bo Jin Yan
Tastes bad, too much salt.
Stay on topic.
Did you take the wrong medicine? (means 'What's wrong with you')
Mocha, thanks.


Jian Yao
Get it yourself. 
(0:32) What are you doing? 

Bo Jin Yan
Hungry (he's cooking in the dark)


Xun Ran 
Is Bo Jin Yan pursuing you? 


Jian Yao
Nope,
I haven’t been dating Bo Jin Yan. 

Fu Zi Yu
You like Jin Yan, right? 


Bo Jin Yan
(0:42) I’m in love with Jian Yao. 
I think we should make up.
Why are you here? 


Xun Ran
For a good woman,
Quality matters more than quantity when it comes to pursuers. 

Bo Jin Yan
(1:04) Enjoy

Jian Yao 
What are you doing? 


Bo Jin Yan
I’m coaxing you.





Trailer:




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the english subbing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Belly Button! Hope you join me for recaps when it stars to air :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for translating. I'm really looking forward to the drama airing (and your recaps!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Adnana, I cant wait for it to start airing. 10 days!!

      Delete