Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Eye Catching Posters for Journey of Flower

journey of flower

Stumbled upon some artistic promotional posters for The Journey of Flower so thought I'd share. I really like how each of the main characters has one and they look pretty as well!

Now that the drama has finished airing, I may watch to see if it is worth the hype. The plot for the novel did not seem like something I would enjoy but maybe the drama is just too pretty to pass up.

Something I've noticed about Cdramas lately is that some dramas start out great but then the plot repeats itself such as in Cruel Romance so I get bored and stop watching. Most of the time trailers look pretty good, but then the dramas are a huge let-down because one can guess the whole plot based on the trailer. Hopefully the plot for Journey of Flower will keep viewers interested because it is based off of a novel.

journey of flower

journey of flower

journey of flower

journey of flower

journey of flower

journey of flower


No comments:

Post a Comment